Our 2019 results can be viewed on the DfE School Performance Tables.
Please note, a negative progress score does not mean pupils have made no progress, or that the school has failed; rather it means pupils in the school made less progress than other pupils across England with similar results at the end of Key Stage 1. For more information about how these scores are calculated click here.
For more information on our performance, characteristics, workforce, finance and Ofsted inspection outcomes follow the link below to the School Performance Service.
2018 KS2 Results
- 63% of pupils achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and maths
- 3% of pupils achieved a higher standard in reading, writing and maths
- Average scaled score in the reading test was 106
- Average scaled score in the maths test was 102
- Average progress that pupils have made in reading between KS1 and KS2 was -1.6
- Average progress that pupils have made in writing between KS1 and KS2 was -4.4
- Average progress that pupils have made in maths between KS1 and KS2 was -5.3